A cutting tool is a tool used to process the parts by cutting. In other words, it’s a tool for shaping new surfaces by the layers of material with the chips in order to produce a new part or half-done part.
The types of a cutting tool:
- according to its application – hand and machinery, building, mounting, etc.
- according to the material – high-speed, etc.
- according to the type of the part – gear-cutting, thread-making, etc.
- according to the way of part-working – abrasive, buffing, etc.
- according to the purity of the surface – coarse grinding, half-coarse grinding, finishing treatment, half-finishing treatment, super finishing treatment.
These are a few cutting tools which are produced at out plant:
A drill – is a diprotodont cutting tool with rotative cutting peculiarities and axis movement of the feed that is needed for the holes in the layer of material. A drill consists of a cutting part, working part and a stem.
A ram and a chasing tool are thread-cutting tools for cutting the external thread by hand or automated means.
Tapping tools are applied to cut the internal threads. It looks like a screw with cut-out channels that make the cutting part of the tool. Working part of the tool has got a cutting and calibrating parts. Tapping tools may be used at the lathe, drilling machines, etc.
If you are interested in purchasing a cutting tool, or you’d like to buy screw gauges, spline gauge, cutting tool or any other special tooling, contact managers from DPST “TechnoProgress” and get your order. We deliver our services and products to the following countries: Ukraine, Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Poland, Moldova, Slovakia, Romania, Bulgaria, Czech Republic.